(Mummy: Yup, they LOVE water)
1. Immerse corgi one at a time. Good exercise as one weighs about 14kg and the other about 18kg!
2. Remove water logged furkid from tub. Put the other one in to have some semblance of order when #3 is taking place
3. Apply two types of shampoo on each wet dog. Work up a lather. Rinse.
4. Remove the other -now rather upset- corgi from inside the tub and replace it with the rinsed corgi. Splash water on the rinsed corgi...and make sure their undercarriage parts are shampoo free.
At all times, be very alert to any sign of possible jealousy induced spat....usually from you-know-who
5. When both corgis have had enough of water, release one at a time from the bathroom for towelling.
BY LATE AFTERNOON: