Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CORGI OUTINGS

CLARE: Today, Mummy took ONLY ME out in her car. I smelt something nice. Yes! We are going to EARTH CAFE in Thomson Road. I associate this place with good food. I was there two weeks ago. Am in for a yummy time!!

Ko Ko Benny was there with Aunty Z. Mummy said something about Aunty Z doing some podcast with Uncle Michael of PodFire (or awas it FirePod? :P). Dunno. Never mind. Benny and I focused on what's really important....play and FOOD!


The red one's mine. Ko Ko Benny and I are going to be the official tasters!

After the meal.....

( Mummy's rude, isnt she?)
Oh yes, there were two other dogs in the cafe. One's a baby Spitz called Lance. The other is this 3 year old. She's quite big....


I kept my distance but Lance enjoyed disturbing her. Mummy seems to like her a lot.
I was semi-conscious after the meal. Very sleepy and deeply contented. I think I dozed off on the way home. After settling me, Mummy took Ko Ko Barn2 for a little car ride. I heard from him later that he got to stick his head up from his carrier while in the car.



He enjoyed his special time with Mummy.

(Barn2: Mummy zonked off for 6 hours this afternoon. Took her flu medicine and slept through her day off....Good thing she took us out during the earlier part of the day. At least we got to have some fun!)

No comments: