Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A FUN DAY: Petmovers and Home....















It was as if he was saying:" None of you bothered to get me to do these exercises. Humph! Let me show you what I can do!"
Mummy: Barn2 had never been trained to climb the A frame. When we took him to visit the GSD Club place about a year ago, we did try to get him to climb it but he wasn't keen and was scared. It is amazing how he could just do it without any fear or hesitation all by himself....without any prompting from us. We are proud of him!
Clare:

Clare: When we reached home, Mummy bathed all three of us....and we were given lunch as well. Then we had the doggy ice cream that Aunty Lu made. We played.



Clare: I must tell you about this 'encounter'. Mummy finally decided to let Ko Ko Barn2 come in and relate to Dexter in our home (the field at Pet Movers was very big so there was less fear that Barn2 would be tempted to 'attack' Ko Ko Dexter. Home's a different matter....).




Clare: UGGGHHH!!

Clare: A case of mistaken identity. Oh, I see.
I guess some boy dogs can be a bit confused. Ko Kos Ode and Cody also thought Ko Ko Dexter's a girl. I will never understand boys....!

1 comment:

blogpastor said...

You and your sister look fantastic and well groomed.