Thursday, July 9, 2009

EMPEROR MARKY'S BED!


Aunty Lu told Mummy two weeks ago that my old bed was a bit too small for me now that I have put on weight. Mummy's been looking for this kind of bed for me since.

I like this one: it has the imperial colour: yellow.

PTL.


Aunty Lu got a bit too enthusiastic about keeping me on the bed...

The partitions were removed.

Then as I got more used to the new bed....





MUMMY: In case people wonder what the corgis sleep on....here's what they have:

Mummy: Move over you two....give me some space. Stop HOGGING the bed!

13 comments:

Ode said...

Aaarrgghh!!!! Even Marky has a BIG bed! But I don't even have any mat, not to mention BED!!! *WHINE**WHINE*

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

What kind of bed do you like Ode?

Ode said...

I want one that is cooling. Mum always wanted to buy one for me, but daddy always say NO!

So I sleep on the granite floor or the parquet wooden floor in the room...

DoMoFi said...

DoDo is a sucker for bed. MoMo prefers the cold flooring. :)

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

What does a cooling bed look like, Ode?
Dodo is smart. Haha.

Ode said...

I don't know as I've never seen a bed other than my parent's one! *cry*

I am a sucker for both bed & cold flooring...so may be something that is not too thick..so that I still can feel the coolness from the floor...something made of cotton?? I don't know*shake head*I don't know.

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Confusing, Ode.
Cool bed -sleep on floor.
Warm bed- on bed.
No cool/warm bed type...

Ode said...

told u I don't know..woof!
anyway, I will never get a bed, be it cool or warm*whine*

Ode said...

Marky got Emperor Bed. I want Royal Bed!

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Wats a royal bed?

Ode said...

Corgi is a royal dog...any bed slept by one is a royal bed!

Ode said...

I want yr mummy's bed!

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

My Mummy got you and Dexter a bed for your birthdays and for Christmas. Will give it to you later. You can drool over that bed as much as you like. It is a ROYAL BED.