Wednesday, May 19, 2010

EDUCATIONAL TOY FOR THE DOGS











MUMMY: Barn2 proved to be the brighter one in this educational exercise. Probably because he is more open to learning new methods. I placed his paw on the equipment twice and he got the idea. He can now get to the treats within a few seconds.


Even after several tries and private tuition (I placed her paw on the equipment a few times), she hasn't figured out the need to use her paw beyond 'mild scratching' of the rim of the toy. I guess she is more 'fixed' in her style of tackling ('attacking' is more appropriate) any challenge.
Will try again another day.

2 comments:

wanlai2001 said...

Hi, may I know where can I buy this educational toy?

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

I bought it in Sydney. You can buy it from Queensland RSPCA online store or from Bowhouse. com. au
or surf USA sites for it. Best to buy it when u r overseas m carry it back: cheaper.