Tuesday, July 24, 2007

FINALLY! WE HAVE A BLOG.....






Hi everyone.

Mummy just gave in to the temptation of creating a blog for us.
Check out the name:

1. Dogfather - that's me, Trax the Samseng (Gangster)!
I am the sable and white (only one streak of it) 13 year old corgi. I am the Don Corleone of the Singapore corgi world. Human equivalent: Geylang Lorong 18 Samseng Tau (Gangster Chief). The 'Cheng Hu' (govt.authority) of my domain. My favourite word is :"GRRRRR...." (with a curl on my lips, displaying my sharp teeth). Translation: "Don't mess with me."

2. Samsengkia (Gangster kid)- who else? Me (Barnabas Ju-Ern). The 3 year old tricoloured corgi boy. Everything I know about gangsterism, I learnt from my Ko Ko (elder brother) Trax. Mummy thinks I am a spoilt brat, being the youngest.She calls me 'baby boy'.(Yuks).

Actually I have another Ko Ko....Marky the Clown. But he is a GOOD boy so he is not part of this blog. He is also not a corgi but a Singapore Special. I think he would rather talk with the mynahs who share his meals, drink from and swim in his waterbowl....and poo on his head! A regular St Francis of Assisi of the dog world. Sigh.

Our Mummy can read our minds very well. So we got her to do all the secretarial work...since her paws (er...they call it 'hands and fingers') are more suited to the computer than ours.

OK. Sit back and relax as we tell our stories....
Enjoy.






No comments: