Wednesday, January 2, 2008

6 CORGIS AND 1 MUTT

CLARE:
It's Wednesday again.

Aunty Lu, Ko Ko Marky, Ko Ko Barn2 and I were piled into Mummy's car.
We picked up Aunty Rachel and Dexter...and then Aunty Sharon and Ode (aka the Shredder).

5 dogs, 4 humans.

Front seat: Dexter and Ko Ko Barn2.
Second row: Me (in carrier) on Aunty Lu's lap and Ode (in carrier) on his Mummy Sharon's lap.
Back row (flattened seats of the MPV): Ko Ko Marky.

When we got to K9 Kampus- Aunty Zoe was waiting for us with Benny and little Lucky.
Then we had FUN!!!

(MUMMY: Yup. More like mayhem...)



BARN2 : While the rest were having their fun, Mummy kept me OUTSIDE because I growled at Ode (and he growled at me). Besides, I was waiting for Uncle Josiah my trainer to take me for a swim. Mummy took me for two runs around the Kampus...then two walks (I guess age is catching up with her. Hee hee).


Then Uncle Josiah came. He got one of his assistants to take me swimming.
I think they focused on building up the strength of my hind legs....



Young Dexter, my godbrother came with Aunty Rachel to cheer me on.....

I don't think Dexter was too enthusiastic about the water...
MARKY:
And where was I when all these corgi happenings took place?
As usual- I was holed up with a bunch of big dogs in the dog run for my two hour Wednesday SOCIALIZATION programme.


Am learning to be more sociable....but can't wait to go home to some peace and quiet!!

No comments: