Wednesday, January 23, 2008

FUN DAY

BARN2:
It's Wednesday again.
It's K9 Kampus day again for me.
Swimming!
Today's experience was quite different.
First- the pool didnt look the same.


Second: instead of guys, I had a lady taking care of me in the pool.



I was told that my swimming has improved.
I was using my back legs more and I wasn't tilting as much to one side as I swam. Good!

CLARE:

Mummy bought me a new harness yesterday....





Ode's ma will be posting pictures of the playing, the frapping we had at Pawsitive Sensations:Benny, Ode, Lucky and I. (Dexter couldnt come today).
I am totally exhausted. Had a great time!!!
(Below: 8.16pm in the evening....)

MUMMY:

I heard that Marky finally had a swim in the pool. He isnt a water baby: he doesnt like water...but today, his class all went to the pool and he got in. I was told he did well. Must make it a point to be there to take photos next time. He must be tired tonight....


1 comment:

Carol said...

why do you blame the golden retrievers for the mud?