Wednesday, April 2, 2008

GRIPES

BARN2: See my bulging eyes?



I am not a happy doggi this morning.
Have to swim.
Normally I like swimming but I dont like to have to swim for long periods....

And I certainly don't like to have to swim with someone using me as a float...


( MUMMY: OK Barn2. Next week, you can skip swimming and go for massage instead.
Happy?)
BARN2: Good. Thank you, Mummy.
Now let me continue my list of complaints about my sister, Clare....
As long as her favourite toy is there...she will swim...
Kinda compulsive obsessive if you ask me....

A few nites ago, she mangled my hamburger....
Every night, I have to fight with her for MY rightful place on the bed....

After a while, I give up. Am a gentleman. I let her sleep on MY side of the bed.
But how does she sleep?
Ayoh.


I dont know if she is trying to dance in her sleep.
What are we going to do with that girl??

3 comments:

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

hahaha poooor barn barn! always kena bully. lucky has many weird sleeping positions i think that will be my next blog entry =)

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Clare says:

More photos of Lucky please!!! I have to convince my Mummy and Ko Ko that I am not the only funni corgi who sleeps in weird positions....

Dexter.Yew said...

Ahem gal! Put your legs together can? Dexter kor-kor don't sleep so weird leh.

Godma Rachel