Thursday, April 10, 2008

PANTIES!!

(MUMMY: Clare, "Panties" is not an appropriate title for this blog. How about "Coming of Age"?)

CLARE: But look at the photos, Mummy.
Most of them are about my panties....

MUMMY: (Sigh).

(MUMMY: Aunty Lu noted some discharge on Wednesday. By Thursday, the bleeding started. My girl has grown up!!! In some cultures, parents throw a public party to celebrate that occasion.)

CLARE: When's my party?



Aunty Lu and Mummy put this funny panty on me this morning.
Its made for girl dogs....






(MUMMY: She did! Twice. A lot of poo too....! )

CLARE: But I did pee2 on it this morning...before Mummy and Aunty Lu could try to stop me.
They had to clean it up as soon as they could...Hee hee...





When I thought that was the end of this...Mummy came home with 3 more panties for me this evening. Kids' panties....
She thought the one I had on was a bit tight for me to wear to bed at night....



Then she and Aunty Lu had laughing fits. At my expense. I fail to see the humour.




(MUMMY: Minnie Mouse, not Millie Mouse...)
CLARE: Stupid mouse...




(MUMMY: Clare isnt very ladylike, is she? Sigh....)

--------------

MUMMY:
GOOD NEWS!
We took Clare to Dr Ly yesterday morning to check on her limping right paw.

Dr Ly said there's nothing wrong with it. She just needs to get a daily dose of glucosamine for a month or more...and it will be ok.

PTL!

4 comments:

Dexter.Yew said...

Godma: Ahahahahahaha... sorry can't help it. U look so cute with the Millie Mouse panty "opps" I mean pants. Young lady already, pls sleep nicer can? Kiss.

Dexter kor-kor: Ohhhh... u look funnie but kinda kinky! What fashion is that ah? I ask my mom to buy me pants with Supar-man picture imprinted on it.

Ode said...

WAHAHAHAHA...Girl, you look so funny...mummy & me can't stop laughing, laugh until tears also come out..you ever heard of dogs will laugh until eyes got tears???

Auntie L & Lu, good job, good entertainment..

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Clare u have grown up! I think you look endearing with the panties...

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Clare: I dont like the panties....(and when Mummy or Aunty Lu are not looking- I can bite them off!!!)I am just putting up with it at the moment.