Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SURPRISE SATURDAY OUTING

Clare: Surprise, surprise. Its a Saturday but Mummy piled me into the car with Aunty Lu (yup, Ko Ko Barn2 was left at home with Dada) and brought me to Pawsitive Sensations. (Mummy: I was on annual leave that Saturday lah). There were 8 corgis there!!!


(Mummy: Monty and Chloe with Sheltie Jazzy were in the other room with Lucky. Clare played a little with the rest in this room but she wasnt very keen on anything else but her ball....)


Clare: Aunty Lu had a great time fussing over little Peek-a-Boo, Benny and Coco.



Mummy tried to get me away from my ball...


In any case, she was more interested in playing with the other corgis...




Monty and Chloe's mama gave us treats.....Yummy.
Mummy: The puppies (most of them were pups) were tired after an hour and a half of playing.


(Some photos here are from Roo and Boo's mama. Thanks!)


At home, there was Ko Ko Barn2 to reckon with. Payback time.....



Mummy: Oh yes, I took him for a drive by himself one day (Clare was at home with Aunty Lu)....Fair is fair.

No comments: