Saturday, November 1, 2008

"BLESSING OF ANIMALS " SERVICE AND BIRTHDAY MAKAN




After the service, all the dogs were given cakes to eat.
Someone gave Mummy a cake for me....Mummy shared it with Dexter and Clare.

Haha. His Mummy was away that weekend...so his diet went bust. Haha.





After our meal, we were sent out to play in the garden. Young Dexter was running with me and barking at the delivery man. Clare was too tired from all the excitement that she rested by the door. At first I thought Dexter was Clare but I realised his bark was very different from hers. Actually, its nice to have a younger brother....It's kinda refreshing after living with a younger sister for almost a year!

6 comments:

Ode said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ode said...

Sorry, a lot of spelling mistakes, all due to my butter paws...so hve to delete.

Now, have to retype..:(

Happy belated Barkday to u, barn2, so envy that you got a cake..*drool*

I hope that my mum and dad will buy me a cake on my next b'day..*4 paws up praying*

Also, my mum wanted to bring me to earth cafe one of these days, ask yr mummy to come along...*woof*

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Thanks. Yup, my mummy has long decided to take you to Earth Cafe. The only question is when.
Your daddy should be nicer to you. Maybe you are Mummy's boy? hee hee

Ode said...

Hmmph! Give up on my dadregarding earth cafe, never in my life he gonna bring me there. Luckily my mum will..hehe

Thanks yr mum for the great thought, would love her ride, no matter where...Oh YES!

No worry, just let my mum knows when she is well & convenient...

Oh btw, I miss Aunty Lu too, I miss the way she make fun of us doggies...so funny..

blogpastor said...

Happy Birthday to you dear Barnabas Ju-ern!

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Thanks all.