Wednesday, November 5, 2008

POOR BARN2...

MUMMY:

Clare can be a handful. Tonight, she was playing with Barn2 and her Aunty Lu when there was a sudden disagreement about who should catch the ball.

She attacked Barn2. Barn2 cried. (This is the normal situation when they fight). I grabbed and held on to her while Aunty Lu carried Barn2 off. Upon closer examination, we found a bleeding cut on the poor boy's foot. (The blood was dripping so it was a bigger cut than can be seen in this picture). But it wasn't that bad. We treated it.



Barn2 - as usual- tried to make the most out of his injury. He limped and looked pathetically at us. Poor boy.

Was Clare remorseful?


Clare: It's not my fault.

2 comments:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Oh poor Barn2.. That happens sometimes too when my goldie brother tries to snatch my stuffed kong away. I just can't take that lying down! But luckily Barley's fur is too thick for my nip!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Thanks Cocoa. I am feeling better today. It didnt help when my Dada, Mummy and Aunty Lu laughed at me when I limped. Thats adding insult to injury. Sulk.