Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dogs' Day Out (again!)

CLARE: It's Mummy's off day again. So we got to go out. We the corgis went to the dog run first.

Ko Ko Barn2 and I had a fun time FRAPPING....



Here I am-trying to trip my Aunty Lu. (Aunty Lu: Clare! I am NOT your cow....)




Then we had the swim. Ko Ko Barn2 was the reluctant swimmer....so Aunty Lu had to persuade him. Hee hee.











Ko Ko Barn2 had an interesting encounter with a Big Husky whose quarters was near our pool. I think he put his GOLI eyes to good effect: he outstared the Husky. The big dog backed off. Good for you, Ko Ko!


After half an hour, we went home...had our hot shower, lunch and midday nap. Then it was Ko Ko Marky's turn to go out....

Instead of sitting at the back of the car, he elbowed and pawed his way onto a passenger seat! Unfair.



An energetic Ko Ko Marky....

A rather tired Ko Ko Marky....

MARKY:
CLARE: Yup...it was a happy day for all of us.

No comments: