Saturday, September 22, 2007

CORGI GATHERING!

BARN:


Been bugging Mummy to take me out. Tried four times to get her to open her car boot on Wednesday night but she didnt get the message....Mummy not very bright.

(Mummy: Actually, it was almost midnight when Barn2 tried to convince me that he needed to pee or poo. Had to open front door for him four times. Finally realised that he was circling the car rather than finding his usual pee places. No way I was going to take him for kai-kai/outings at that time of the night! )

Yesterday, she suddenly decided to take me on a ride. We picked up Dexter and his parents and we went to my school! (K9 Kampus). While Dexter and Benny had a wrestling good time (they are best of friends), I had a good walk around the place....even checking out (from a distance) the hydrotheraphy pool. Mummy says I was a good boy generally- until I growled at a big dog lurking under the reception counter...and Uncle Josiah did a dominance (hand on muzzle) treatment on me. OK...so I growled at Dexter and Benny once when they were having a fun fight....but I was just doing what Ko Ko Trax would do: play the policeman!

(Mummy: Yup. Barn2 has improved)

Then we went to the corgi gathering at Bishan Park.



There were so many dogs there! There was Ode who went crazy wrestling with Dexter...


There was this cute little corgi who never stopped scolding everyone: Cookie with the short blue wings (wonder if he could fly? Hmmm).



Knight was there but he looked a bit lost without his two bossy sisters (I once dated his elder sister Lady)....and there was Frisbee Brownie who loved- what else? frisbees. I was quite well behaved. Only got irritated by Brownie when he tried to disturb me. Mummy yanked me away...

(Mummy: Must say that Barn2 was very good today. Proud of him. He wasnt the old Barn2 who growled at almost every dog he saw. He was more aloof, more mature...minding his own business most of the time...showing interest re a few dogs and trying to relate to them more appropriately. Good boy!)

I was a very, very tired corgi by the time we got home.
Couldn't wait to sleep......
Can't keep my eyes open now...!)


Mummy's still at her computer as usual.
I have to sleep with the lights on.
Rats.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz.....!

(MUMMY:
Acknowledgements: "Corgi gathering" photos from Dogsforum Singapore. Taken by Adrian 17, Noting and MyOde)

No comments: