Wednesday, December 12, 2007

NOT A HAPPY PUPPY

THURSDAY 13 Dec

BARN2:
This morning, Aunty Lu was vacuuming the floor while Mummy was working on the computer.
Both Clare and I were put on Mummy's bed and corralled in so that we wont
a. attack the vacuum cleaner (me)
b. bite the moving muzzle of the cleaner (Clare).
and be a general nuisance to Aunty Lu.


We weren't exactly quiet. I was scolding the noisy contraption and Clare was either jumping in front of me while I am in mid #&@^#^%!! sentence or chewing her new red rubber toy which Aunty Zoe gave to her for Christmas (and which I am eye-ing too...).


Occasionally Clare lets out a yelp when I stepped on her accidentally or when I reminded her that I have sharp teeth too.... But she always cries out loudly even when I havent touched a fur tip of her little frame. She likes to do that and everyone shouts at me to 'be gentle!'. Humph. If only they knew the little crybaby when she turns wild! She's the one who bites me. Not fair.


Then suddenly - silence.
The vacuum was silent.
Clare was silent.
I needed to pee. I pushed at the partition.
Mummy came and let me out.

Then Mummy saw.



"Clare- what's wrong with your eyes? They are SO SWOLLEN!! Bloodshot....and ...oh dear- your mouth. Its swollen too!!!"



Then :
"Barn2! Did you do it? Did you bite your sister? Bad dog...."....
Now what did I do this time?

Mummy quickly bundled the little furball and rushed to see Dr Ly at the clinic. Clare's godmas- Dianne and Rachel were told of it...as was Aunty Zoe. They were all praying for Clare.

OK...my little sister had funny looking eyes and mouth....



But honest, I didnt lay a well deserved fang on her. I sumpah!! Scout's honour.

Dr Ly took one look at her and said:
"It's not Barn2.
It's a bee sting.
Poor Barn2 got blamed... is he ok? Was he stung too?"


Remind me to kiss that wonderful guy the next time I see him. He believed my innocence and cleared my name. Yayyy!!!!

The little terror just had a jab and thank God, her swelling has come down.




Her eyes are getting back to their normal size and so is her mouth.
She is sleeping now.



I better take my rest....before she starts attacking me when she wakes up.
It's not easy being her big brother.
---------------------
LATEST REPORT:
5pm:

4 comments:

Dexter.Yew said...

Dear Barn2 kor-kor,
No worries, she will be fine. Mom & I knows Clare's "kwan" well enough by now. I bet everyone will not pin any blame on u unnecessarily anymore. Aiya, what to do... she is still a pup and still have privillege to be a cry baby.Be nice to her hor so next time she will be nice to u also. She is your future... (whelp, whelp) Mom! Why are u holding my muzzle (Hmph.... help***)

Your bro,
Dexter

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

Dear Clare :

oo no i just saw the blog entry, i hope the swelling goes away and you get well soon!

(Poor barn barn, i hope he didnt get stung as well!)

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Clare says:

Hee hee....Ko Ko Barn2 got blamed..but I think it was the nasty bee under the guest room bed.
I was snooping there and hiding from Ko Ko this morning before Mummy put both of us on her bed...

Ko Ko Barn2 is ok. He didnt go under the bed.

My eyes and mouth feels ok now.
For while Mummy said I looked like an abused wife or a punched out boxer.

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Actually ur mouth swollen mouth area made u look cute Clare. If it wasn't for ur eye, my Mumsy said she would have pinched ur puffy cheeks! But all the same I am glad u are better.