Saturday, February 23, 2008

I SWAM!!!- Clare

BARN2:
While the rest of the corgis (11 of them!) were celebrating Cookie's first birthday at Pawsitive Sensations, I was having my second swim this week at K9 Kampus. Then Mummy decided to show Clare the pool. This is because she wants Clare to join me for swimming from next week onwards. She even bought a life jacket for Clare in preparation for that event.

Guess what happened?
The cheeky little pup JUMPED into the pool!


CLARE:

The uncle was nice. He said its ok for me to try out. So I swam one lap.
Then he put Ko Ko Barn2 and I on an invisible 'starting line'....



When we reached the 'shore', I was one tired little pup.
I held onto the sloping side for support...

Mummy and that Uncle realised that I was sinking a little....so Uncle grabbed me...


Must say it was fun.
It sure beats having to jump and grab the rubber duckies in our small swimming tub at home!
BARN2:
I get no peace on the floor.
I get no peace on the bed.
Now I will have no peace even when I am in the water!
Sigh.

No comments: