Sunday, February 10, 2008

LOOKS...

BARN2:

1 Looks can be puzzling.

Uncle M took some photos at the Therapy Dogs Singapore gathering (at Living Hope Methodist Church) and when I saw the photos, I realised that my sister Clare might have found her half brother in young Dexter, Mummy's godson.

Their markings are identical!

Of course Aunty Rachel is pleased.
While she is Dexter's mom, she is also Clare's godma....

Mummy's still trying to figure out the puzzle : Did Dexter and Clare share the same mother or the same father? There are sufficient differences (structure of the behind) to indicate that they did not share the same set of parents.

2 Looks can give the beholder the wrong message too.
Here's a nice peaceful photo of me with Mummy around Christmastime last year.
Don't I look mild and sweet....?

Here's Uncle Eugene with me two weeks ago. Oh yes, I was hamming it up...(I love hugs!)
and here's my irresistable goofy look....

But those who know me well, know that I have another side.
I am a Darth Vader to other dogs....
Must have learnt it from Ko Ko Trax the Dogfather...
I lack social skills with fellow furry ones.
I get along with my sister Clare and most of the time with my godbrother Dexter....but...
(Mummy: Barn2 gets along with tricoloured corgis but not with sable/white ones. He likes white female dogs but they must be shorter than him! If their faces are wider than his eg Westies, he doesnt like it. Very active and hyper canines upset him. He doesnt relate well to big dogs either.... but if the big dog is very submissive, he loves it. What can we say? He has a Napoleon complex!)
Here's Mummy's sign hung at my enclosure during the Therapy Dogs Singapore gathering....

Never judge a book by its cover.
(Mummy: We are still trying to figure out why he reacts to other dogs so negatively. We suspect Trax's great influence on him. Hopefully we can try to help Barn2 find the joy of relating peacefully to other dogs in time to come. )



1 comment:

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

(You are right Clare Looks Uncannyly like Dexter! execpt for the butt area hahaha)