Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DIFFERENT STROKES, DIFFERENT FOLKS- Part II : Marky, Aunty Lu and Benny

While the spoilt corgis were doing their water strokes, Marky had a great time at Pawsitive Sensations.....
Always the polite doggy.....

Marky feels loved by Aunty Lu below ( she whose room Marky frequents during thunderstorms....)


Then....

As Ode found out last week (see his blog when his ear flaps were turned backwards)...and Clare before him (several blogs earlier when Aunty Lu flipped her ear flaps back as well), Marky discovered that Aunty Lu has a playful sense of humour : she was the cause of his 'leash-behind- the-tail' new fashion outfit...
She is quietly sniggering in the background....

Marky meets Benny....

Marky realised that not all corgis are like his crazy brother Barn2 nor his maniac sister Clare.





Benny was a bit overwhelmed by Marky's size and lifted paw above him to pat his head....
Well, maybe next time?

4 comments:

Dexter.Yew said...

Dexter:
Marky kor-kor, I will play with u! I should be there today. Mom, see lah!

Mom:
Ok, ok... I heard you Dexter. Marky looked so happy and enjoyed the massage. He is such a darling. I hope that his 2 siblings will learn to respect him. Why are these 2 corgis so bor-kar-si towards their elder brother?

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Marky says:
Thank you little Dexter. Hope to meet you sometime. Mummy thinks that it might be better for me to play with corgis than swim every week since I dont like swimming.

Barn2 says:
What about me? I dont like swimming these days.

Mummy: Ahem....you can play with Dexter but you will bite Benny, Ode and Lucky. No, you swim with Clare...

Clare: Yippee!!!

Barn2: Shut up kid.

Benhur Xobile said...

Oooo...Marky Korkor, you are very very big in real life! I think I'll like you after a while. =) I was a wee bit shy cos you kept sniff me and I heard you growl at Ode so I did a chicken. Haha!

Come again soon ok? Mummy hopes your leg feels better after the massage session.

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Marky says:
Hi Benny. Would like to...maybe week after next. Mummy says she might want to leave me with you at the shop since I dont like swimming that much. Barn2 doesnt have that choice!Haha.

Barn2 says:
Grrrr...