Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DIFFERENT STROKES, DIFFERENT FOLKS- Part I: The water corgis

MUMMY:
Yup. Its a Wednesday again.


Clare is going after her obsession....






Barn2 seemed to be less interested in the pool than he was before. Four months of Clare must have taken its toll on his energy.
Clare has adopted some of Barn2's old characteristics.
One of it is rudeness. Clare was not happy that Barn2 was getting the attention : she kept jumping around Barn2 to disturb the process....

Ignored, she turned her attention to the one taking the photos and started scolding loudly.
"Why are you not taking me out of here to some place with more fun? Why are you taking photos of me at this time....? Complain...complain...complain...."

Little Pest.

4 comments:

Dexter.Yew said...

Godma:

Halo Clare! Don't "boar-tua, boar-swee" to you mommy ah! I confiscade your ball and blow on your face then you know. Behave ar.

Dexter kor-kor:
Pss... my mom mean business u know. It u good she give u treat, u naughty ah, u make u stand 1 corner.

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Clare says:
Bark! Bark! Bark!!BARK! BARRKKK!!

Barn2 says:
I give up.

Bolivian Beat said...

Ahhhhh...a dog lover...I think dogs love women more than men.

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Haha Raphael- your dogs love Michelle more than you?