Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HAVIN' FUN THIS MORNING AT PAWSITIVE SENSATIONS

Clare:

Dexter, Benny, Ode and I were at Pawsitive Sensations this morning. (Missed you, Lucky!) Ko Ko Barn2 was at his swimming lesson and Ko Ko Marky stayed at home to avoid the muddy runs and the rain.

Here's three of us looking for something fun to do.....



My loud barking earned me a talking-to by Aunty Z. Don't I look subdued.....(Ha)



Benny came up with this great idea.... (look at his eyes....!).Dexter loved it!



Ode got his just desserts....(this one is for you, Lucky!!)






It was fun. We should do it more often.
OK...who's next?
---------------------
(MUMMY: Ode ma just sent me a few photos. See below. )




Next week, it might be Benny's turn....or Dexter's turn to get tagged. Fair is fair.

No comments: