Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CONTENTED CORGI

BARN2: This morning, Mummy put me in her car. WITHOUT Clare2. This is strange. Why is she not taking my sister?



It was a long trip. Then the smells became more familiar....



It's K9 Kampus...and Pawsitive Sensations....!
Mummy arranged for me to get a massage from Aunty Zoe.




I enjoyed my time there. Thank you Aunty Z! I thought we were headed home. No. Mummy drove a very very long distance (Mummy: We drove around the block 7 times to find a carpark!) Then we walked to a cafe.


Mummy had some yummy lunch (I know, I tasted some of her chicken)...and I had a very interesting lunch with potatoes and meat. (Mummy: Barn2 is not a foodie so he had to be handfed. He finally finished his meal. Must say that he looked very relaxed and contented...)



(Mummy: Er.....maybe once in a while...? Actually this special outing was what I felt I owed Barn2. I didnt bring him along for Clare's birthday party a week ago. So this trip was a special payback to him for being such a good boy when I took Clare out. )

6 comments:

Ode said...

Barn2 Ko-ko, do you know I am a good & sensible boy too? Woof!

Last sunday, my dad & mum hold held a buffet party for the old folk(mum: my MIL's B'day), there were more than 20 humans, I barked when they arrived at the door as I've never seen them before. Not only that I did not bark too much like usual, but also sit quietly on the floor when all of them entered the house!

Wasn't I great?? I think I am a BIG boy now, especially I will be turning 2 yrs old on 29th Aug!

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Did your mummy reward you?

Ode said...

She just gave me more treats, chewy chewies(beef tendon), my most favorite, 2nd fav is the spare ribs. And I got more hugs from dad & mum!

These 2 treats are not just plain treats, they actually help to clean my teeth. Vet had said I got very good teeth..*GRIN*

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Hmmmm......we'll see about that this Sunday at the Walk...

Ode said...

I will kiss you...I LOVE YOU..Auntie L..:p

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

My Mummy says, Thank you Ode...but please be sure you wash your mouth first before you kiss me hor....

(hee hee)