Wednesday, July 2, 2008

PETGAMART SWIMMING POOL

BARN2: Instead of taking us out in the morning, Mummy chose the afternoon. Instead of going to K9 Kampus, she took us to Petgamart. Instead of taking Ko Ko Marky, she took Aunty Lu, Clare and I, Aunty Sharon and Ode. But Aunty Sharon and Ode went to Pet Movers' run. The rest of us went to Petgamart. Mummy says that she didnt want Ode and I to fight.



Yup. That girl really loves the water....


There was a Golden Retriever with his parents. So Mummy held me on a leash all the time - even when I was swimming. (OK, I admit...without the leash, I would have tried to chomp the GR...)




That crazy sister of mine....following a stranger JUST BECAUSE she had A BALL in her hand.

Well, we had a shower there and returned home. Mummy gave us some treats to eat after that. Yes, Ko Ko Marky had his share too....

It was a good day.

1 comment:

Its ME said...

Enjoy seeing your pictures and cute nararations. Keep it up.

Yes, about water, me like to share with your parents about water cure many disease found at blog

http://theinnozablog.blogspot.com

Healthy family are happy family 2

see you 2, barn 2

Benny is my friend 2.