Wednesday, July 9, 2008

THE LITTLE STINKER

8 JULY TUESDAY

MUMMY:
Woke up around 6am when Clare jumped around the bed. Found two hard poos at foot of bed. She jumped off but Barn2 stayed on. I found one blob of soft stool by side of big pillow. The neighbouring pillow case also affected. Cleared bed, called their Aunty Lu to help. Then saw why Barn2 was still in bed looking very petrified and miserable. Clare had two more hard poos on his back. He had the look that said " I didnt do it..." Poor boy.

Hauled both for washing/shower.

Early morning when I was doing my work at the computer...I heard gnawing sounds. Found Clare by the dog basket, chewing the rattan of the basket. "STOP IT, CLARE!!" She looked so innocent. Then she sat down quietly. I returned to my work.

Heard "SPLASH!!! SPLASH!!! SPLASH!!!"
"Clare! What are you doing in the bathroom?" A angelic looking wet pup emerged from there. She had been playing with her waterbowl in the toilet. ARRGH!!!



Around midnight when I returned from work, I opened my Dad's bedroom door to let the corgis out to do their poo/pee-ing. Was surprised that my dad's bedside light was still on. "Clare's been chewing on my bed," he complained. I switched on the room light. Next to his bed, there were rubber and fabric bits: white, green, black. Frayed ends of the green carpet next to the bed were displayed in their full glory. My dad's cloth eye shades were in pieces. Thank God no bed was harmed...as yet. "CLARE!!!" She peeped in, "Yes? Who? Little me?"
ARRGHHH!!!! Little stinker. Terrorist.



(Clare: Why is Mummy bashing her head against the wall, Ko Ko?)

No comments: