Wednesday, August 1, 2007

SLEEPING CORGIS

Corgis love pillows. See how many we have on Mummy's bed. Between Ko Ko Trax and I ...we have more pillows than Mummy!


Corgis are creative. They dont sleep only in one position. See how I sleep....






Corgis are determined. Sometimes there are more interesting things to do so I try not to sleep....I am getting sleepier....and sleepier......Zzzzzzzz (snore...!).....zzzzz


Here's Ko Ko Trax in two of his many beds....(the first one is on Mummy's pillow when Mummy isnt looking!). Why is he there with a machine gun? Hmmmmmm....

Mummy: That's because Barn2 tends to disturb his Ko Ko....so Trax has to be ready to protect himself!!

Barn: But I AM nice to Ko Ko Trax....see below...



Mummy: Okay, okay....you are nice to Ko Ko ONCE IN A WHILE.

1 comment:

Dexter.Yew said...

Barn & Trax kor-kor, u all so lucky to have SOooo many pillows. I only had 1 small pillow. Next time I can come to your place and have pillow fight behind godma's back ok... Hehehehe :)