Saturday, October 27, 2007

CLARE'S DEBUT...

CLARE:
Hi. This is me.


I'm sweet, huh?
This is my Ko Ko Barn2....


He watches over me...





Well, some of the time. He doses off sometimes...(but rarely).



Ah, since we are talking about sleep....
I sleep in different places.




Last night, they brought me to Mummy's airconditioned room and put me here....(with a fan just in case the airconditioning isnt cold enough).



Here's me there tonight. Mummy decided to give me more space...




This was how I napped this afternoon...on Mummy's bed.


Sometimes on Mummy's arm...
(See me smiling...)



What else do I do- besides eating and sleeping?
PLAYING!




Here I am chewing Ko Ko Barn2's special pillow...Hee Hee...



(Have to sleep now. Talk more tomorrow....)

SUNDAY 28th October 2007

Mummy was so worried that I could shoot Milo- (without milk) coloured poo and throw up my food yesterday (Sat) that she took me to the vet this evening (Sun). Aunty Carol (she calls herself the 'wicked step mother' of me and Ko Ko Barn2. I dont know what that means yet....) carried me while Mummy drove the car. She likes me!



At the vet's. The nurse carried me.




Here I am - ready for anything.....



( MUMMY:

Well, little girl wasnt prepared for temperature taking. We discovered something new about her. She can be FIERCE!! She barked and growled at the vet very very loudly in her puppy voice. Good for her. She is going to be fiesty! Watch out, Barn2....ha..


Vet did test on parvo. She doesnt have that. She does not have a temperature. She might have been very stressed out with changes in country, temperature, food, water, etc. Just gave her some deworming tablets etc. She did have two meals today: rice, chicken and egg white.


930pm She ran into the 'bushes' area of the garden and became very dirty. Had no choice but to give her (and Barn2) a hot shower.

Barn loves showers. He follows us into the bathroom every time- hoping that he would get one.

Little Clare wasnt too adverse with it. The only problem was that she wouldnt keep still for the soaping and the showering. Here's photos of her being towel dried....



Around 10pm: We found out that she is one very determined, focused and fiesty pup. If she is targetting one's pants (like mine)- she would keep attacking it and not be deterred by any disciplinary action. In fact, she would bark and growl and scold back LOUDLY in retaliation!





11pm. She just poo-ed. Its quite solid. Praise the Lord!



3 comments:

Carol said...

Barn - you have met your match! You'd better watch out, the girl is hot on your heels.

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Hullo Clare! U are soooooo cute!

Wah, you already biting the hooman's clothes already? My Mumsy smacks me if I do that!

Barn2 has finally met his match!

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

CLARE:
Aunty Carol and Mummy smack my muzzle when I bite them....I growl and bark at them when they do that.
And I continue biting....Its fun!

BARN:
I am growing old....leave me out of this....