Monday, October 29, 2007

MUMMY's LOG:

Thursday:
Pup arrived at Ericcson Pet Farm.
Viewed pup. Paid deposit.

Friday:
Adopted pup.
Named her Clare.
Took her home.
Both ears were down.

Saturday:
Clare had some tummy problems: diahorrea and vomiting.
But still very active.
One ear is up.

Sunday:
Clare's diahorrea ceased.
We discovered that she is very fiesty.

Monday:
Both ears are up.
Clare climbed up the stairs herself - following Ko Ko Barn2...and shocking Mummy and Grandpa.

-----------------
Preparing for bed. One quarter for Clare, one quarter for Barn2, half for Mummy.
Fair.



Clare preparing to invade Ko Ko Barn2's space....



Barn2: You must be joking, kid....




Well, if you want to try...come on....


Clare believes that discretion is the better part of valour...
CLARE: Besides...I am such a sweet little girl...
...most of the time (eg when I am sleepy)....


...until I transform into....THE LITTLE TERRORIST!!


4 comments:

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Ooooo ur ears are up! Tat's pretty quick! Does Barn2 sneak over to ur side of the bed when it rains Clare? teeheehee...

Luckie Girl said...

Oh my dog..Can we be friends Clare? :)

Benhur Xobile said...

Wow...Clare, you must learn to be a well-behaved nice doggy ok? So that we can be friends!

Wee!!!!

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

CLARE REPLIES:

Cody Ko Ko:Ko Ko Barn2 tries to scare me most of the time....

Luckie girl: yes...but can I chew your tail?

Benny Ko Ko: my ears are quite clean...so if you dont clean my ears, I wont be so afraid of you...and we can be friends.