Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WHAT A MORNING!

CLARE'S MORNING

CLARE: Good morning!



Here are some of my morning photos....TOPSIDE VIEW....



BACKSIDE VIEW....





( And especially for some of you who are fascinated with my tail.....yes, I have one!!..here it is...)





BARN: I don't want to know...just keep me out of this introduction....!




CLARE:



As I was saying....it was a good morning.... Mummy took Ko Ko Marky, Ko Ko Barn2 and I to K9 Kampus. I got to stay at Aunty Z's Pawsitive Sensations......

Since I slept rather late last night and did some serious poo-ing in my enclosure early this morning...(waking up Mummy at around 5am to clean things up)....I was sleepy...




Soon I woke up and found Aunty Z's fingers very tasty. When she tried to discipline me, I barked and growled at her.....




OK....I have to learn that I cannot bully everyone like I try to bully Mummy....
And then- Aunty Z introduced me to Ko Ko Benny....








He's about twice or three times my size (if you count till the tip of his LONG tail....)




To be honest, I was a little scared at first....




...especially when he tried to clean my ears....



Then I thought to myself.....




Even if his teeth is bigger than mine...I have one advantage.....





So I gave it to him.....




Sometimes, having "Darth Vader" or "Brad Pitt" Barn2 as one's Ko Ko has its advantages....
Hee hee.
That's telling him. Humph.



After some playing, I was very tired.....and I slept in Aunty Z's arms.....
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.







(MUMMY: See Benny's blog for his story of their encounter...


This video in Benny's blog is worth seeing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEXwH....blogspot.com/

It shows you how determined a girl Clare is. (Note the strong-willed WUFF!! response from her at the end of the video )

MARKY'S MORNING

For the first time in the weeks I have been there, they opened the dog run area for us to run wild.....



Some played with balls thrown by the trainers.
Others like myself, just ran around....









BARN2'S MORNING

We are at it again....Uncle Josiah is still trying to teach me how to be civil to other dogs.
Am ok with all except a Beagle. Too extroverted for me. So I growled. Here's the exercise they had with me and Ko Ko Marky....




Sometimes I wonder....



And what was Mummy doing during this time?
Hamming up with my new sister Clare and with Benny at Pawsitive Sensations....


I dont know how Benny can get into this position (above).
He looks comfortable though....and happy.




Anyway Benny- missed saying HI to you today in a meaningful way.
See you next week young Skywalker....!

5 comments:

Benhur Xobile said...

=)
I love you Clare! Not that I wanna be your hubby...I wanna be your playmate! =) Can't wait for you to grow up then we can rough and tumble and have fun!

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

CLARE ASKS:
What is a hubby? Is it something that I can bite??

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Awww.. Clare looked so cute! U gave Benny a fright!

Benhur Xobile said...

Hi Clare,
You wait until you become a big girl than you can go and bite Barn2. Hahaha!!!
=)
Benny Skywalker !Xobile Setho

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Watch it, little Skywalker....
I read this blog.
See you this Wednesday....