Friday, October 5, 2007

THE WATERCORGI....

BARN2:
Mummy arranged with Uncle Josiah to bring me in for a swim this morning. She is on leave- so I get to do more exercises (!). I have done some swimming in my life: from the small water tub to the bigger water tub at home. Also at Petumart's swimming pool.

Today's different.This is at the new hydrotherapy pool at K9 Kampus. And I got the WHOLE pool to myself!



Uncle Josiah went into the pool with me. So here it goes.....



I'm doing well, huh?



The waterbaby....



Oh no... water is splashing into my ear.....I'm getting to be a waterlogged corgi....




But....its kinda fun...whee....see, I can part waves!




Gettin' kinda tired. Good to have a human floatation device: Uncle Josiah. Hee hee...



Let me manja (Malay word: 'wallow in the pampering') a bit.


Drat. One more lap?




Hey...how many more laps?




I think I counted six laps.
Uncle Josiah, you counted only four???





I think I've had enough for today......heading for shore now....




I'm getting out of here!



FINALLY! (Whew....I dont want to grow flippers).


Washing out the dirt....


Uncle Leroy dried me with a towel and some kind of blower (it was louder than Mummy's hairdryer so I didnt bark at it...).
Mummy drove me home and gave me a hot shower.



You can imagine how tired I am.....

4 comments:

Sam Tsang said...

beautiful corgi! Thanks for sharing the video! Come join other corgi owners! MyCorgi.com

Benhur Xobile said...

hi Uncle Barn2!
We met through the glass today. Haha...i like you after you are wiped out from the swim. You are nicer...through the glass anyway. =P
i hate sweeeming. I hope that I never have to go in ever.

Carol said...

I think some exercise will do you good, as it will me!

You seemed to be having a good time.

Next time we will take you to the beach with plenty of waves!

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

U had fun Barn! I think i will freak out! I m def not a water baby.

Benny, u shd give it a go and ask ur mum to take photos!