Friday, October 26, 2007

INTRODUCING CLARE!!!

MUMMY:
Barn2's busy (I will tell you why later)....so I am doing the writing.
We want to introduce CLARE to you.
Specifically- Clare Ern-Jie(you can see the blog below on our names).
In short:
  • She is 3 months 5 days old today.
  • She arrived yesterday at Ericcson Pet Farm.
  • From Victoria, Australia.
I had put my name there for almost 3 years. Wanted to be notified whenever a tri coloured corgi girl comes in. The last time, the girl was too placid and not too solid in looks. It wasnt the right time then too. (Trax was ill)
Had a call yesterday. Went there. Saw this girl....





She was so sweet.
Curious, adventurous.
Not placid nor fearful.
Nice colour.
Has BIG PAWS.

I called my father. To my surprise, he said without hesitation: "Get her!"
So I paid the deposit.
We all thought that Barn2 had a bad cold and I worried re how we can KIV her homecoming.
Took Barn2 to Dr Ly this morning.
The boy has rhinitis (allergy). Like mom, like boy.
Not a problem.

So Dad and I went to get her.
At Ericcson this afternoon.....



When we reached home....
Dad carried her (precious girl!)




I carried her....


Barn showed his interest...





Its now almost 5 hours since we returned.
He hasnt stopped circling her enclosure. He is fascinated with her!
We are dizzy watching him.
The sides of her enclosure are covered with his wet saliva. Yuks.
She is ok with him. Interested in him but independent. She plays by herself, she sleeps...and she shows occasional desire to say hello to him.

















Introduced her to Marky.
He barked at her.
She sat next to me and looked at him, puzzled.



She had a good dinner (will give her supper in a while. Gave her half a portion of her food just now). She pooped at the driveway when I took her there (clever girl!). She is now sleeping.
PTL for her.

Aunty Carol just came. She wanted to visit Clare



She introduced Barn2 to Clare.


Must say I am proud of Barn2. He was such a good Ko Ko (elder brother). He watched over Clare and tried to herd her as well. Clare was taken with him. She trotted behind him (sometimes trying to chase his tail) and followed him to his water bowl. They both drank from the same bowl.
Photos were taken from handphone.
No flash.

5 comments:

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Welcome to our sunny island Clare! I am definitely looking forward to meeting you (if Barn2 doesn't chew me to bits first)!

Auntie L, my mum pass a msg through me to u. She said the peekture of your Dad carrying Clare touched her. Cos she thinks the way he carried Clare was like he was carrying the most precious thing in the world. And the look he had was sooooo tender.

But we corgis are precious aren't we?

Sam Tsang said...

mighty might cute :)

Carol said...

Barn - I told your Mummy that you will be OK with Clare because you know that she is still a baby. I am very pleased that you were a good boy last night. A great improvement over your bad behaviour in the past. Good job ol' boy!

Benhur Xobile said...

Hi uncle Barn2,

nice to see you are a friendly dog to ur future wife! =)

Mummy says she is proud of you. Be nice to me too ok? I'm a small fry too! =P

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

CLARE SAYS:
Hi Cody Ko Ko- Mummy says she appreciates the comments re Dada's photo. Yes, I am precious!

Thanks, Uncle Sam.

BARN2 SAYS:
Pups! You dont have to live with her...I do.