Wednesday, November 28, 2007

AN EXHAUSTING DAY

CLARE:
This morning, I had two 20 minute fighting sessions with Ko Ko Barn2. It was fun. The first one was at the living room. The second was on Mummy's bed. Hee hee.

Mummy then brought my Godma Rachel and I to Pawsitive Sensations. Ko Ko Barn2 and Ko Ko Marky didnt get to come. Ko Ko Barn2 wasnt well so both of my brothers missed thier classes at K9 Kampus.

Everyone wanted me to meet Lucky, a girl corgi my age (she is actually a little older than I). Am told she is as fiesty as I. She was to receive a massage there at 1030am....Hence we were at Pawsitive Sensations to see her.




Here's Lucky! (Mummy swiped some photos from Lucky's blog because she couldnt take a clear frontal photo of Lucky today). Cute, isnt she? Sweet girl.
Well, Lucky and I met. We played. She's a nice girl.Godma Rachel taught Lucky how to fight with me.(Not fair!) Lucky did quite well. But I was rather halfhearted about fighting with her. I was more interested in some chew toys and Ko Ko Benny's cane basket. Mummy didnt take many photos at that point (her camera had some battery problems) so you will probably see the photos in Benny's or Lucky's blog (see side menu on the right for their blog addresses).



Then Ko Ko Benny came.
I liked fighting with him. I thought I had learnt a lot fighting with Ko Ko Barn2 but I guess it wasnt enough. Ko Ko Benny is a master at Celestial Ear-Chewing, Flying Body Slam and Elogatedcorgi Bodyholds type of Kung Fu. I have to learn more to have a better fight with him.




On the way back, I fell asleep at the back of the car with Godma Rachel watching over me. When the car stopped, Mummy fed me with the doggy pastry that Lucky's Dad gave to us (from the US Doggie Bakery). Yum! Thank you Uncle Protocol!


We went home...I got to pee...and then Ko Ko Barn2 joined us in the car. Mummy sent Godma home and we went to Animal Recovery Centre in Balestier to see Dr Ly. While we were there, there was a very nice nurse who carried me almost everywhere....It was nice.




Ko Ko Barn2 was found to have a bit of fever. He has tracheitis. I think that's kennel cough. Dr Ly gave him a jab and some medicine. Mummy then drove us home.

I am a very tired pup today. Good night.....!

4 comments:

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

nice meeting u today clare, i will be going for my massage again next wednesday. hope to see u again this time we will plot to take over the world! hee hee
(lucky was so tired after the morning encounters, she has been a good little pup and sleeping =) hope barn barn and marky also like the cookies!)

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

CLARE SAID:
Hi Lucky. Good to have met you today. I wasnt in top form today after the morning exercises with Ko Ko Barn2. But it was fun when you took Godma Rachel's suggestions and started wrestling with me. We must do it more often. Yes, I enjoyed the cookies and so did my two Ko Kos. They are a bit blur about these things. Mummy and my Dada had to break the cookies into little pieces for them before they knew they could eat the stuff.
Please tell your Daddy 'Thank You' from all of us.
I hope Ko Ko Barn2 gets well soon so that we can all be at K9 Kampus next week.
Sweet dreams, Lucky!

Benhur Xobile said...

Haha...it was so much fun to play with you 2 young 'uns! Mummy kept telling after you two left, that I was SO big. Then she nagged somemore about how I needed to learn to be gentle. Pah. Clare, hope to rough and tumble again soon! I hope Lucky becomes braver soon. =) I can teach her that larger dogs are fun to play with too!

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Get well soon Barn2! U should see what Benny did to Clare! U would either give Benny a clap on his back OR chew his ears off! kekeke...