Sunday, November 18, 2007

THE TRUTH ABOUT CLARE

BARN2:
You all have met my sister Clare.
Sweet, isnt she?

Er...take another look....
Here I am, walking past her innocently....


She says hello, I say hello.



And without warning.....



SCENE 2: Friendly encounters in the living room....






Then she turns BOSSY...

Occasionally she admits defeat... (OK, so I use her as a chew toy sometimes...)

But she gives back as good as she is given.


Give her an inch and she will take a mile..
...climbing over your head before you know it!




And did I mention? She steals slippers.
Here she ran off with Dada's slipper.
Mummy caught up with her and had to wrest the slipper from her strong grip!



Did I hear you say- 'she will make a good guard-dog in the house?'
DREAM ON....
She is concussed in the evening....
Must say she looks cute here.
Like a baby deer....


I, on my part- am totally exhausted by nighttime....(as is Mummy!)..
So the only one alert at night is my Ko Ko Marky....on sentry duty around the house (until there's thunder and lightning...and then he will be hiding in a petrified state under the table!).

3 comments:

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

Lucky : What Shall We Do Tonight Clare?

Clare : Same Thing We Do Everynight Lucky, Plan To Take Over The World! wahahahaha

Benhur Xobile said...

Hey Hey! THe slipper thingy I did too! Oops, I sure hope I didn't give you any ideas. Ack, better absolve myself of potential guilt.

Quick! Look innocent! *blink blink*
Quick! Look cute! *smile*

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Benny- now you have 3 slippers to chose from. One spare and two new....which one do you prefer? hee hee...

(BARN!! Stop giving young Benny ideas....)