Wednesday, November 7, 2007

KORGI SWIMMERS...

BARN2:
Here I am, preparing to get into the K9 Kampus pool for my swimming exercise....

Cool gear, isn't it?

If you are wondering how I learnt to swim, you should know that Mummy started me in a
very small pool when I was younger.
I liked water....so swimming came naturally.
Here's Mummy's small doggy pool at home (the one I started on!). Behind me, is the BIG BLUE POOL (actually a water tub) which I graduated into as I grew older. Of course- nowadays, I swim at the K9 Kampus human sized pool. For photos of the pool swimming, refer to earlier posts.
Here I am testing the waters of the kiddy (small) pool at home. There's a good reason for doing it. You will soon see why.


I jumped in.

(MUMMY: Actually, Barn2 got stuck in this position for a while. He couldnt get his butt into the water. I had to physically lift his behind to shove him in....)





BARN2: I am washing my paws.
(MUMMY: Barn2 has this strange ritual of going to all four corners of the 'pool' to splash the water. He does this everytime he gets into the pool).




OK. The water feels ok.



The coast is clear.
Time for little sister Clare to come in, Mummy....!



CLARE: This feels rather strange....My paws are moving but they are not taking me to where I want to go. Mummy has her hand below my stomach....and I am floating....






Whew! Made it to the side....



Can I come out now, Mummy?



I want to get out of the water....I don't think I like the water as much as Ko Ko Barn2!

(MUMMY: Thus endeth Clare's first swimming lesson....)

No comments: