Thursday, November 15, 2007

PUPPY POWER!

CLARE: It's FUN!!


First, I trail my Ko Ko Barn2

Oh..oh...he has seen me!


Time to hide under the bed.


And when his back is turned....I come out to get him....



DRAT! He saw me coming....



I think I am getting used to this position.
He is always pinning me down.
Not fair.



Never mind.
I have learnt the ancient technique of the flying back flip....



Er... back flip doesnt work if there's a cupboard blocking your movement.



Who moved the cupboard there?


OK, Ko Ko Barn2, I give up.


SMILE?


One thing about Ko Ko Barn2.....he might play rough but he does try not to hurt little sweet me...



(BARN2: Sometimes, I am VERY TEMPTED to chomp this little pest....!)





Er...okay....



But just wait till I grow up!

4 comments:

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

(Clare is so absolutely adorable, yet fiesty. i just cant wait to meet her in person.)

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Marky, Barn2 and Clare's mummy says:

Friendly warning: Get a arm guard first.Hee hee.

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

(Check! my arm already look like a warzone, lucky just bit my thumb.....this time i yelped for real :p)

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Barn u are so patient with her!