Wednesday, November 7, 2007

MY DOGMAS!

CLARE:
Every dog should have at least a Dog-ma or Dog-pa.
Ko Ko Marky has one: his Dog-ma Leng
Ko Ko Barn2 has three: His Dog-ma Wendy, his Dog-pas Eric and Barnabas

Me?
I have two Dog-mas

(MUMMY: Clare is talking about GOD-MAs and GOD-PAs)

1. DOG-MA DIANNE

Here I am, fooling around in her arms....


I don't know how she managed to find out that underneath the sweet puppy girl facade is a fiesty puppy terrorist wannabe....!



Mummy says that Dog-ma Dianne and I have one thing in common.
She also wears a collar.
Hee hee.

2. DOG-MA RACHEL

Don't I look innocent posing with her?


Did I tell you that her furkid Dexter is my Mummy's 'kai chai'(Godson)? So we are related somehow already.

In fact, I spent one night at Dog-ma Rachel's house with Dexter and Uncle Marcius. It was fun to play with Dexter even though we were separated by my metal enclosure....

Here's a photo of Dexter and Benny with me at Pawsitive Sensations this morning.


Taking photos with me can be difficult. I am very interested in everything that goes on around me....so I wriggle and wriggle and wriggle. Dog-ma Rachel knows how to handle my wriggling. She hopes I will grow up to be as well behaved as Dexter. Humph.
Oh, the other lady is Aunty Zoe, Benny's mum.


Like Dog-mas Dianne and Rachel, she seems to know that I can be quite independent and insistent on doing my own thing: like chewing her hands. I got it from her again today: the muzzle treatment.
Rats!


While my two Dog-mas and Aunty Zoe seem to know how to put me in my place, there's one person I know I can twirl around my little pawsies.....(see my cute pawsies? You can't resist them can you?? Awww......)
Nope, I am not talking about Benny Skywalker. (Here's little me saying HI! to him....)

I am talking about my Mummy.
This photo was taken late at night when I woke her up again for the umpteenth time to pay attention to me.
She can only keep one of her eyes open at this time.
I whisper into her ears what I want....
I am working on training her to respond to my every whim.
Just watch this space....!

-Clare the Little Terrorist






1 comment:

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

Dear Clare :

I am a Pembroke welsh Corgi Too and i am about the same age as you!

absolutely loved your blog!

Cheers
Lucky